CSV file for a bipartite graph

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GabrieleNet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CSV file for a bipartite graph

Post by GabrieleNet » 31 May 2016 15:30

Hello :shock: ,

I'm just working on Gephi and I need to display a bipartite graph: I collected a data set composed by group 1(one kind of nodes) and group 2(another kind of nodes) and I would like to connect nodes of group 1 with nodes of group 2. How can I set a CSV file in order to do this? :ugeek: :ugeek:

ypanagis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CSV file for a bipartite graph

Post by ypanagis » 31 May 2016 22:50

Well you don't need something special apart from a column in the Node table that indicates the group. Your CSV could look for example like

Code: Select all

Id,Label,Group
1,One,A
2,Two,A
3,Three,B
4,Anything,B
etc...