Multi colour nodes structuration

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ouloulou
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Multi colour nodes structuration

Post by ouloulou » 25 May 2016 10:21

Hello !
I'm interessed in using the multi colour nodes.
I follow these steps in the node table :
=>creating a column "coulourList"
=>writing the rgb codes, comma separated : "color1 rgb,color2 rgb..."

Results : I have the many seprarations corresponding to my attempt, but colours aren't the good one..
Have you ideas to make it work ?
Another question is how to create different proportions of these colours in the same node ?

Thank you for your help and ideas :)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable