Bipartite graph

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GabrieleNet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bipartite graph

Post by GabrieleNet » 17 May 2016 22:20

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build bipartite graph and I would like to know how to prepare my Excel file that I will later export to Gephi. How can I say to Gephi that I'm working on two different kinds of nodes and how can I display the network in the bipartite form? :roll:

Thanks in advance :ugeek:

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable