[FIXED] HELP re: importing data

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lnguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] HELP re: importing data

Post by lnguy » 28 Jul 2010 20:49

I am attempting to import data from CSV file. From the "open project" file (since there is no basic "open"), I try to import my data but the whole Gephi program closes and comes up with this error message:

Error

Level:
SEVERE
Stack Trace:
null
gephi.controller.desktop.DesktopProjectController$2.run(DesktopProjectController.java:213)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: HELP re: importing data

Post by admin » 03 Aug 2010 08:52

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Could you please post a sample of this CSV? The CSV data Gephi supports is described here, but the program shouldn't crash like this.

Thanks

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Re: HELP re: importing data

Post by mbastian » 10 Aug 2010 13:18

It seems you're using the 0.6 version of Gephi. This version is quite old and no longer supported please go to 0.7 and use "File > Open" to import CSV data.