Defining edges table

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
danwhitehouse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Defining edges table

Post by danwhitehouse » 13 Apr 2015 13:59

Hi guys,
Relatively new to Gephi and I want to get custom data into the tool.

I've attached an export from google keyword planner which shows lots of keywords. What I want to do is import the data manually by creating the nodes and edges tables.

Ultimately what I want to show is the relationship between the keywords listed. If they are shorter or longer then infer a different intent behind the search, which makes them non-linear. The Avg. Search Volume is what I will use to define the size of the node.

Can you help me making data importing easy? I've tried a plugin but it's not done the job.

Thanks!
Attachments
final.csv
(514.1KiB)Downloaded 237 times

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable