No suitable drivers for SQL Server

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stacker22
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
No suitable drivers for SQL Server

Post by Stacker22 » 19 Dec 2014 16:49

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've combed the internet for a solution, and have come up empty.

I'm using the latest version of Gephi, (0.8.2 beta), and when I try to connect to a SQL Server database I get the following error:
No suitable driver found for jdbc:sqlserver://

The only other post I'd found with the same issue, was supposedly fixed by pushing the drivers from 8.1 to 8.2

And it was supposedly confirmed fixed.

Do I not have the latest version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable