Greenhorn & bad english...

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
philvuagn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greenhorn & bad english...

Post by philvuagn » 23 Nov 2014 18:02

Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother with such a really basic question:

I try to export file from Nodexl and a window message informs me to "add an Edge Weight Column and export the edges and vertices to a new Graphml file"...hum...

Could anyone explain me what I'm supposed to do :? ?

Thanks a million, I really need it !

Kind regards
Philippe

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable