Import matrix xls

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Intersections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Import matrix xls

Post by Intersections » 06 Nov 2014 16:54

Hello,
How can i import xlsx matrix in Gephi?
This is the file

Thanks!

IS
Attachments
MatrixGephiCoop.xlsx
(132.17KiB)Downloaded 183 times

Intersections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Import matrix xls

Post by Intersections » 11 Nov 2014 11:48

I have done cvs but I can not import in Gephi, the nodes appear but not the edges
May be I don't use the good parametres for import? orsomething is wrong with the ods table?
There are ods and cvs files
Thank you for help!
Attachments
1111MatriceOdscsv.csv
(80.49KiB)Downloaded 163 times
1109MatriceOds.ods
(64.8KiB)Downloaded 133 times

Intersections

Post by Intersections » 11 Nov 2014 12:11

I use save as for cvs and choise ; and "
I ve got edge weight, so I have changed string by double for all the nodes
But finally there is any edge in my project.

Intersections

Post by Intersections » 14 Nov 2014 15:43

That s ok!
I opened gephi => new projet and went to data to import my csv files.
In fact, i just need to "open a files" and everything was ok!