Exporting search results from data table

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CaseSensitive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Exporting search results from data table

Post by CaseSensitive » 04 Nov 2014 11:29

Hi everyone,

I'm tinkering with a network of a couple thousand correspondents (nodes) connected by a multitude of letters (edge weight). I would like to extract a part of a netwok that is centralized around a single node. The problem is that rows defining this particular network are spread all over the data table, and since there are a few hundred, I'm not going to look for them manually. At first, I hoped I could export the data table I saw after using the search bar in the Gephi Data Table, but I haven't found out how. Is there a function in the Gephi data table that allows me to do this? I would appreciate your help!

Sincerely,

Nils

EDIT: If something about this is not clear to you, please let me know :)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable