Data imported, but no graph image showing

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mharriman1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Data imported, but no graph image showing

Post by mharriman1 » 16 Oct 2014 03:32

I'm totally new to Gephi and hoping I'm just missing something silly.

I've imported a gml file and all the data is showing in the "data laboratory". On the main page the nodes and edge count is showing up in the context box. But in the large grey box in the middle - where the network graph should be - there is nothing. Can't figure out how to get this. I watched an online video of someone uploading the same type of file and the image pops right up.

When I load I get the following note: i: default edge types set as undirected Issues: INFO

Which doesn't seem like it should be something that is a problem.

Any thoughts?

MH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable