Export graph in every loop

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HappyHippo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Export graph in every loop

Post by HappyHippo » 16 Oct 2014 00:11

Hello.

I have a question about linking a java code with Gephi. I have a java code which creates a random graph with a specific model. Then the graph is processed based on another model to find some specific nodes. My problem is that i want to export in every loop the processed graph (and the specific nodes i found in this repeat) to Gephi. Is that possible? I suppose that one can export in every loop .csv files and then open them with Gephi, but this is time consuming because these loops could be >1000. Ιf someone could help me I would be grateful.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable