Increasing Cell/Row Height in Data Laboratory

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Corrol
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Increasing Cell/Row Height in Data Laboratory

Post by Corrol » 14 Oct 2014 19:42

Hello, my question is pretty simple, but I cant figure it out.

In the data laboratory, I have have an attribute column called 'Description'. Each Description has my notes about a node and can run a bit long...the text runs out of the cell and out sight when I put it in. I'm just wondering if there is any way to increase the row height? Or make the width of the cell fixed so only the height changes.

Thanks.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable