Excel import (spigot); dynamic table

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rjreis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Excel import (spigot); dynamic table

Post by rjreis » 09 Oct 2014 12:22

I have been working to import a dynamic dataset to gephi from a spreadsheet. It took me a while to figure out how to correctly import using the plugin a pair of years from my date column. In the end I managed having the values in text format in this fashion

AAAA, AAAA

It would be simpler if it could properly read something on the format

AAAA,AAAA

without the middle space. What do you think?

kind regards,

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable