Show direction of the link during export

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Show direction of the link during export

Post by gephux » 03 Oct 2014 09:08

Hi,

I'm currently working on a graph of website (I have my data with navicrawler) and Twitter (with NodeXL) but I need to have the direction of the link when I export my result (in png or svg) yet I don't know how to do.

If somebody can explain to me how I can get the direction I would be nice.

Best regards
AH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable