Adjacency Matrix and node attributes

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
philippg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Adjacency Matrix and node attributes

Post by philippg » 17 Sep 2014 22:20

Hello,

I have imported an adjacency matrix and would now like to add attributes to the nodes; the attributes are in a separate csv file (including the corresponding node ids and labels).
For a few hours now I tried to import it as a spreadsheet but that would always mess up the data I had already imported via the adjacency matrix.

I am pretty new to this and was not able to convert the adjacency matrix into and edge table, sorry. I am giving up for tonight and though I might get some help here.

Thank you very much for your help.
Best wishes,
Philipp

philippg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Adjacency Matrix and node attributes

Post by philippg » 01 Oct 2014 10:12

Hello all,

since I did not receive any help here I went back to the adjacency matrix and manually converted it into and edge table (was not able to compute the process); took me a few hours but now I can partition using the attributes that I was able to add.

However, for future reference. If there is a way of getting attributes in gephi whilst using an adjacency matrix than please answer the original enquiry and help me prevent having to do this with future data-sets as well...

Thanks for you help in advance.
Best wishes,
Philipp