converting gephi to csv

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ilfairy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
converting gephi to csv

Post by ilfairy » 18 Jul 2014 12:44

Hi all!

I need to convert my data from gephi to csv and just found information about the other way around. Can someone help me?

ilfairy :D

sebc28
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: converting gephi to csv

Post by sebc28 » 30 Aug 2014 20:47

Do you mean exporting the data tables? Maybe you found it by now, but in case, there is a "Export table" button right next to the "Import spreadsheet" button that might just do what you need :)