FOREX and Financial

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MerlinBrasil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FOREX and Financial

Post by MerlinBrasil » 16 Jun 2014 18:05

Hi all,

I'm building a Forex trading platform and am looking to Gephi as my primary visualization tool.

I think the first need would be to duplicate a standard chart, like for EURUSD, which can then take a stream of data and plot it in real time.

We have other data, derived from different calculations and A.I. and Machine Learning processes which could then be mapped on top of the base information.

Anyone have interest/knowledge/expertise in this?

Best regards,
Merlin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable