Data export problem

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
d-lam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Data export problem

Post by d-lam » 29 May 2010 00:03

Hi,

when I export the Data-column from Gephi to Excel (Ctrl+A & Ctrl+c & Ctrl+v)......Excel can't handle the values!

I have this Data-column in Gephi....
Gephi Data.JPG
...and I get that Excel-chart (check closeness)....
Gephi Daten Excel.JPG
Excel shows me dates.....so if closeness is 1.8....Excel shows me 1.august!
Is it a problem by Gephi or Excel???
Maybe because the . (point) between 1 & 8....Excels needs a , (comma)?????
Maybe somebody know how to fix (in Excel)?

And how can I get the degree values to Excel??? Or is there only the screenshot???

Thanks & Greetings,
D-lam

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Data export problem

Post by mbastian » 29 May 2010 00:17

Is it a problem by Gephi or Excel???
That is Excel problem. Excel has a data format for each cell, and find out its a data though it's a number.
If you right click on your cells, select "cell format" and force it to "Number".
And how can I get the degree values to Excel???
Run the In/Out Degree statistics to have in and out degree columns.

d-lam

Re: Data export problem

Post by d-lam » 29 May 2010 02:07

Ahhhhh.....OK!!!
And than InDegree + OutDegree= Degree!!!!! Cool!

Excel: But when I change to numbers.....I get.....
Gephi Daten Excel 1.JPG
.....mhhhhhh :?: ????? :?:

Greetings,
D-lam