import OWL/RDF file with Semantic Web Import

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kyonen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
import OWL/RDF file with Semantic Web Import

Post by kyonen » 05 Aug 2013 09:22

Hello!

I tried to import an OWL/RDF file to Gephi with Semantic Web Plugin. I added my file to RDF resources list in and clicked "run", but I received the warning like:

INFO: {W103} rdf:NodeID is not a recognized RDF property or type.

Does anyone know how to import a local OWL file into the workspace? Thank you!

tdilauro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: import OWL/RDF file with Semantic Web Import

Post by tdilauro » 14 Oct 2014 00:06

I am having the same problem, so it would be great if someone who knows what's wrong could reply.

[This post is over a year old and has not been answered.]