[SOLVED] Using precalculated data in table nodes

Get help with your data
cthovex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Using precalculated data in table nodes

Post by cthovex » 06 Feb 2013 14:59

Yes I have retried with various datasets and it works fine, you were right Clément, it just need to take care with the column prefixed id as you said to solve the issue. May be it deserves a little modification for nexte versions and users, such as internal control and/or message during the importation process so as to help users in understanding how to manage ids in between nodes and edges. It should also be documented in details for undisciplined users like me :?

Thanks for your help, I work in R&D in SNA and semantic SNA for public, academic and/or private organisations with dedicated models, I have tried tools such as Pajek, UCInet/NetDraw and NetMiner for data and results presentation : Gephi is now the software I prefer for the visualisation of outcomes.

Kind regards,

Christophe.

cthovex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Using precalutaed data in table nodes

Post by cthovex » 06 Feb 2013 15:06

Yes I have retried with various datasets and it works fine, you were right Clément, it just need to take care with the column prefixed id as you said to solve the issue. May be it deserves a little modification for nexte versions and users, such as internal control and/or message during the importation process so as to help users in understanding how to manage ids in between nodes and edges. It should also be documented in details for undisciplined users like me

Thanks for your help, I work in R&D in SNA and semantic SNA for public, academic and/or private organisations with dedicated models, I have tried tools such as Pajek, UCInet/NetDraw and NetMiner for data and results presentation : Gephi is now the software I prefer for the visualisation of outcomes.

Kind regards,

Christophe.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: [SOLVED] Using precalculated data in table nodes

Post by seinecle » 06 Feb 2013 15:10

Very glad to hear! :-)