Importing spreadsheet to data table

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maudthecat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing spreadsheet to data table

Post by Maudthecat » 25 Jan 2013 23:20

I'm trying to import node attributes to my data table using the import spreadsheet from the data table. Everything looks fine in the first and second step, but then once the attributes are loaded, most of the values are null and the ones that are loaded are wrong. I've done this before with other sociograms and its always worked so I have no idea what I could be doing wrong thing time. Can anyone tell me?
Attachments
Attributes.csv
(3.47KiB)Downloaded 283 times
Sociogram.gephi
(147.62KiB)Downloaded 180 times

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing spreadsheet to data table

Post by eduramiba » 26 Jan 2013 16:42

Hi,
It looks like you are trying to add an attribute to the graph based on the Label column as the mapping key.
But the import spreadsheet feature matches existing nodes by Id, so your label data should be in the Id column instead.

There is an idea to do this using an arbitrary column, and not only Id column, but it's not implemented yet.

Eduardo