Import - GraphML

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seinecle
Gephi Community Support
Import - GraphML

Post by seinecle » 12 Feb 2010 12:28

I am not sure this is the place where I should post this feature request.

Possibility to import from GraphML would be great. Greater even: check with the team behind GraphML and see whether they have stabilized a Dynamic GraphML language, and enable its import as well. There exists a version (which is used as an import / export language by the Visone), but I am not it is standard yet.

Ideally, the GEPHI team would work with the consortium behind GraphML to come up with a single, unified XML language for dynamic graph representations! (since GEFX and GraphML are quite close to each other already, as far as I can judge).

Best,

Clement

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Import - GraphML

Post by admin » 12 Feb 2010 15:20

I'm not sure this would be a good idea to merge GraphML and GEXF...you'll find the reasons here: http://gephi.org/2010/gephi-initiator-i ... cs-matter/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable