RDF (or OWL...) Import?

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bassman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RDF (or OWL...) Import?

Post by bassman » 27 Sep 2012 13:36

What is the best way to import RDF (or OWL...) into Gephi?

I installed the SemanticWebImport plugin, which seems to have added "*.RDF" as one of the File/Open supported types in Gephi, but I'd like to make sure that I'm using "core" functionality wherever possible. I don't *think* the "*.RDF" was available as one of the File/Open supported types in Gephi before installing SemanticWebImport, but I'm not sure.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: RDF (or OWL...) Import?

Post by seinecle » 27 Sep 2012 20:16

No you are right this is a plugin-feature, not a core one.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable