Problems making my graph structure

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Toinec
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Problems making my graph structure

Post by Toinec » 12 Nov 2011 16:15

Hello,

I'm planning to build a graph of a small bus network.
I have 7 lines of buses.
I want to design a graph structure and I'm not sure i'm doing this right ...

The weight of a link is a score based on the frequence of the buses between two stops.
Will it be something only graphical or will it be taken in the spatialization process ?

I want to be able to identify what line (of bus) is the node in.
How to do this ? (for the moment I added a column "line")

I have problems to handle nodes that are in 2 or more lines. What "line" do I assign then ? Is it possible to assign various ?

http://dl.free.fr/gRHvSYH7y : my csv

I have started working on this using karate.csv files, file attached is what i've done so far.

If it is not clear, please ask me (I'm sure it is not)

Thanks in advance.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable