Importing CSV-Data causes errors

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lentin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing CSV-Data causes errors

Post by Lentin » 08 Sep 2011 16:20

Hi,
when I try to import (huge) Datasets (5000-10000), Gephi doesn't import all Nodes and/or Edges.
I have two Sheets, the Edges Sheet in format "Source,Target,Type,ID,Label,Weight" and the Nodes Sheet in format "Id,Label,declarative_intensity,but somehow, some rows are simply forgotten and the type is changed from undirected to directed(I think that is due to the pointer to oneself)
However, I do have no explanation for the missing rows...
Do you have some ideas?
Attachments
Edges.jpg
Screenshot
Last edited by Lentin on 10 Sep 2011 10:34, edited 1 time in total.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing CSV-Data causes errors

Post by eduramiba » 08 Sep 2011 19:30

Hi,

Um, I don't know what could cause missing rows or wrong type in this case.
Can you share your files or part of them?

Maybe, make sure that there are no repeated edges (same source and target).

Eduardo

mcanally

Re: Importing CSV-Data causes errors

Post by mcanally » 05 Oct 2011 01:05

I have the same issue, however I understand that when importing Edges Gephi do not respect the Edge attributes and adds the repeted node-edge relationships. But, how can I import edges with all the different attributes?