Anonymize Data

Get help with your data
eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Anonymize Data

Post by eduramiba » 03 Aug 2011 12:58

nullusadinfinitum wrote:
seniyajw wrote:In the case of parallel edges, I suggest to alert the user and make the "road Import" to act as a CSV file importer, adding weight, if possible, and leave blank the other attributes. I opened a mistake.
Not quite sure I understand. Would you be able to elaborate? Are you referring to the Python code?
This is a spammer that uses automatically generated messages that seem to make some sense. Spammers are getting sophisticated :shock: (and awfully persistent)

nullusadinfinitum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by nullusadinfinitum » 03 Aug 2011 13:08

eduramiba wrote:
nullusadinfinitum wrote:
seniyajw wrote:In the case of parallel edges, I suggest to alert the user and make the "road Import" to act as a CSV file importer, adding weight, if possible, and leave blank the other attributes. I opened a mistake.
Not quite sure I understand. Would you be able to elaborate? Are you referring to the Python code?
This is a spammer that uses automatically generated messages that seem to make some sense. Spammers are getting sophisticated :shock: (and awfully persistent)
Wow. That is impressive. :!:

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 03 Aug 2011 16:03

Yeah they starts to copy paste sentences from elsewhere. Soon they will be able to paste code snippets that actually compile :)

Seriously, we really need to reinforce this forum security, as the CAPTCHA is no longer effective.