[FIXED] Export from .gexf.gz to .gephi

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
heimatlos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] Export from .gexf.gz to .gephi

Post by heimatlos » 13 Mar 2011 15:32

Hi,
I have a dynamic network of 32 K nodes and 130 K edges. I made the network file according to gexf specifications, while loading the data I receive warnings like "The node id='xxx' have dynamic values out of the bounds, the values have been forced to fit' because I have not inserted the end date.
I am runing Gephi 0.7beta on GNU/Debian 6.0 64bit, with sun-java6.
I have 4 GB of memory so I changed the value in gephi07beta.conf to -Xmx1500m.

In order to preserve my analysis I want to export the file with a .gephi extension but for the last 10 hours Gephi could not save it. Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Export from .gefx.gz to .gephi

Post by admin » 13 Mar 2011 23:34

Hi,

I advise to wait for the next release this week, as the .gephi export performance issue has been fixed.

heimatlos

Re: Export from .gefx.gz to .gephi

Post by heimatlos » 14 Mar 2011 00:13

Thank you for your fast reply. I am impatient for the coming release.