Label size proportional to node size with OII Sigma Exporter Plugin?

Graphs inside the browser
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bdhays
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Label size proportional to node size with OII Sigma Exporter Plugin?

Post by bdhays » 22 May 2018 22:20

I used OII's SigmaExporter plugin version 0.9.0 to create a sigma.js graph from my Gephi project.

I'd like to make it so that the label sizes are proportional to the node size.

I notice that the labels of hovered nodes are proportional by default, but I'd like all labels to be proportional regardless of hover status.

In the GitHub wiki for sigma.js, there's a setting called "labelSize" which can be either "fixed" or "proportional". I edited the config.json file to set it to "proportional" but nothing changed.

Since the GitHub wiki refers to the latest version of sigma.js, I'm wondering if the older version used by the exporter plugin doesn't recognize that setting.

To get the labels proportional is there a different setting I should be using, or could I do it by changing the JavaScript code?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable