Problem with Loxa Export Website

Graphs inside the browser
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrMatte
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Problem with Loxa Export Website

Post by MrMatte » 06 Nov 2014 18:28

Hello,

I have a project that has several workspaces. I found a great plugin that allows you to export in sigma.js with multiple workspaces.

But I do not have color on my graphs, while it is very important for my graphs. Do you have an idea to solve the problems?

Thank you very much.

Mr.Matte

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable