Prism scandal timeline with dynamic network (sigma.js)

Graphs inside the browser
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
solipsy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Prism scandal timeline with dynamic network (sigma.js)

Post by solipsy » 09 Sep 2013 20:50

Hi,

I made an interactive tool to visualize news content about the PRISM scandal, It shows a dynamic, evolving network of people and organizations mentioned in the articles. Made with an updated version of sigma.js.

Visualization is here: http://virostatiq.com/data/prism/
More on the blog post: http://virostatiq.com/interactive-timel ... m-scandal/

I hope you like it - I'll gladly answer any questions.

Best,

Marko

francis_flavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Prism scandal timeline with dynamic network (sigma.js)

Post by francis_flavin » 10 Sep 2013 17:24

Wow--that's very interesting and very well done. Thanks for posting it here!

asad12345

Re: Prism scandal timeline with dynamic network (sigma.js)

Post by asad12345 » 09 Oct 2014 13:05

very nice posttttttttttttttttttt