Another Sigma.js question

Graphs inside the browser
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cartowsky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Another Sigma.js question

Post by Cartowsky » 02 Jul 2013 21:48

Hello everyone!

First time poster here, but I've been lurking some truly precious tips here and there, so first of all thanks for all the nice discussions.

I have a really stupid question regarding sigma.js:
How can i change the node colors?

I'm trying with this example provided by the user seinecle (thanks!), but, for the life of me I can't really figure out how to change the initial node colouring.
http://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1900

I've already checked the examples on Sigma.js website, but I can't find an answer (I'm really un-experienced with js, so probably the answer is under my nose but i can't understand it.. :cry: )
I've also posted on the GitHub Issues section, but to no outcome.

Anybody has some ideas/has experienced the same issue?

Thanks in advance for any input, and keep up the good work!

WeezyF
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Another Sigma.js question

Post by WeezyF » 10 Jul 2013 03:50

I just changed the color of the nodes while still in Gephi. Then, once i got them the way i wanted, just did the whole export thing, and it worked. there is a file called gefxjs.css, which is really clean, and you can customize the size or backgroud-color or font if you'd like.

http://zackdesario.com/gephi_js/

sanath1334

Post by sanath1334 » 20 Apr 2014 18:06

Hey , I really liked the visualization . i am just getting A VERY normal grey colored nodes and edges , How can I change it to somethink like what you have done? Where do I make such changes?

WeezyF

Post by WeezyF » 01 May 2014 21:08

Yo Sanath;
My bad for the delay in response.
If you are getting all grey colors in your graph, you should check the options when you are exporting the gephi file to include the colors of the nodes. Let me know how it goes...