edge coloring bugs :(

Graphs inside the browser
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
watiss
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
edge coloring bugs :(

Post by watiss » 03 Jun 2013 06:36

Hi everyone,
I'm working on a project in which I have to use Gephi to make a cartography of some webistes and then Gexf to put that online.
In short, my problem is the following :
I need to have 3 egde colors only, some edges should be red, others blue, and others green (simple!) The trouble is that in Gexf, even when I choose the right viz parameters (with the right RGB) it doesnt' work : the egdes take the color of the destination nodes :( I have tried almost everything, I have alos paid attention to that fact that I have to check some box on Gephi which specifies that I want the original edge color... it still doesn't work. I read over and over this topic : https://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=234 and made sure I did all that the admin mentioned, but I still can't make it.
Can anyone help me in solving my problem please?
Thank you in advance...

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: edge coloring bugs :(

Post by eduramiba » 05 Jun 2013 21:33

Hi,
Are you using Overview or Preview?

Check the screenshots to see how to enable edge original color in both modes.

Overview:

Preview:

Eduardo