Have a question about "Sigma.js" use of the problem

Graphs inside the browser
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ooof_cn
Have a question about "Sigma.js" use of the problem

Post by ooof_cn » 24 May 2013 15:40

Hi

I have installed Sigma.js plug, it seems there is no problem;

When I use Sigma.js Export occurs when "Java.lang.NullPointerException", I do not know why?

Seek help

Thank you!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Have a question about "Sigma.js" use of the problem

Post by admin » 30 May 2013 09:18

Hi,

please contact the author of the plugin here: https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/sigmajs-exporter/

computermacgyver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Have a question about "Sigma.js" use of the problem

Post by computermacgyver » 15 Aug 2013 03:29

Please try the latest version of the plugin uploaded last week and let me know if the issue still exists. There were previously two issues that caused this (a graph with no edges or an invalid export location [i.e., a folder that didn't exist]). Both of these are fixed in the latest version of the plugin. If you're still having the issue, I'd love to try to track it down and fix it with you.