[SOLVED] Self-Loops: How do they work?

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ronaldomenezes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Self-Loops: How do they work?

Post by ronaldomenezes » 10 Nov 2010 22:13

I have a few GDF files that contain self-edges (an edge linking a node with itself). Is there any way these may appear in the network layout? I saw this option for the self-loop but it doesn't change anything on my graph. I have undirected and directed networks and would like to see these looks on both cases.

I'd appreciate some help.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Self-Loops: How do they work?

Post by admin » 10 Nov 2010 23:57

Hi,

Self-loops are visible both in Overview and Preview, whatever the type of graph. Is there something wrong?

semenoffalex

Re: [SOLVED] Self-Loops: How do they work?

Post by semenoffalex » 25 Feb 2012 19:48

Is there something wrong?
Yes, it is. How to filter them from the visualization? Preferably without using "Count Self-loops" plugin which I don't know how to install.