Dodgy overview screen in Gephi 0.9.2

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mazahir.bhagat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dodgy overview screen in Gephi 0.9.2

Post by mazahir.bhagat » 12 Jan 2018 18:54

I am new to Gephi and have recently installed Gephi 0.9.2. While exploring the features of Gephi using sample datasets, the issue I am facing is that the graph in the overview screen is not rendered correctly (screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UwTFjp ... sp=sharing). Can someone please advise how I can rectify the issue?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dodgy overview screen in Gephi 0.9.2

Post by eduramiba » 13 Jan 2018 17:46

Looks like a graphics card bug, can you try to update your graphics card drivers?

mazahir.bhagat

Re: Dodgy overview screen in Gephi 0.9.2

Post by mazahir.bhagat » 17 Jan 2018 23:26

Updating the driver did the trick. Thanks!