Parameters for large network

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kindahl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Parameters for large network

Post by kindahl » 06 Apr 2017 09:43

I've scoured the internet for info but can only find layout names. I've got an network of 90k nodes and 800k edges between these nodes.
Can someone start me of with an approximate setting for OpenOrd or ForceAtlas 2... I'd prefer the latter but both are an option for me.
Cheers

corrado33
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Parameters for large network

Post by corrado33 » 20 Dec 2017 22:06

Why not just try the default and see what happens? Then post your results and we can suggest changes.

EDIT: Definitely check "approximate repulsion" before you try though. You have a ton of nodes. Then change the approximation value depending on how slow or fast it is.