Fruchterman Reingold with Directed Graphs

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
leon4rdo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fruchterman Reingold with Directed Graphs

Post by leon4rdo » 07 Sep 2016 17:59

Hey Guys,
i am new here... hello to everyone :)

Here is my short, but maybe complicated question:
I layouted a directed graph with the FruchtermanReingold. Now i read in the paper, that the algorithm is made for undirected graphs only. So now the question: why only undirected graphs? What happens to the layout, what goes wrong, if i do it anyways?
Thanks!
greetings,
Philipp

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable