Set x,y-coordinates

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JulianaSara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Set x,y-coordinates

Post by JulianaSara » 02 Sep 2014 17:34

Hello,
I'm having some problems in creating a graph. (And I'm just learning to use Gephi). I have 7 points that I want to add x,y-coordinates (but they are not geographical coordinates). And there are edges connecting these points (with different weights). How do I insert the coordinates of these points?
I've read in another post that I should add the columns with the coordinates and then click on "more actions" and there "set standard column" (do it for both coordinates) but the result is very weird and for sure not what I was expecting. The points are not on the right position (according to the coordinates)
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Juliana

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable