Sample base code for layout

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stylock
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sample base code for layout

Post by stylock » 14 Jun 2014 18:45

So I'm interested in programming a layout - and will admit to growing up with C and perl, and not at all Java...

I can debug and modify Java, and believe I could do what I wanted if the base set of file structures, includes, libraries, and definitions were present.

And I've gone so far as downloading a layout and thought I could pull the "right" portions over, but am not making as much headway as I expected.

So my ask is this - is there a way to provide a "sample" layout plugin such that all it does is layout nodes on X and Y coordinates such as X = the ID of a node, and Y = Log(ID) - just to put all the nodes somewhere.

Then with this template of a layout, I'm thinking I can code the algorithm that I have in mind.

Is this crazy talk?-)

steve

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable