Have data need visual

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wbarobinson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Have data need visual

Post by wbarobinson » 09 Dec 2013 00:04

Hi!

I am looking for some nifty ways to visualize my data. I am new to this and learning as I go. I have thousands of listings that go

Location;title;type;score;author;date

I am hoping to look at how type and scores are correlated in different locations and comparing by date.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Have data need visual

Post by seinecle » 09 Dec 2013 22:11

Hi,
You could post this question on the Facebook page of Gephi, maybe there will be more reactions:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/gephi/

Best,

Clement

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable