Geolayout and Qgis

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeremi2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Geolayout and Qgis

Post by jeremi2 » 21 Oct 2013 14:56

Hi,

I used geolayout algorithm, and managed to get a cool network with lat/lng as I was expecting.

All of my other studies are made on QGIS, and I would like to know if there is a bridge between these two softwares :
would it be possible to export my gephi project file in qgis or import shp file in Gephi?

Thx, Jérémi

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Geolayout and Qgis

Post by seinecle » 24 Oct 2013 09:07

Possible, but needs coding. I've recently written a plugin for Gephi that reads shape files of country boundaries and turns them into maps:
https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/maps-of-countries/

Best,

Clement

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable