Geolayout exporting upside down

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nlgordaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Geolayout exporting upside down

Post by nlgordaz » 07 Aug 2013 21:09

When I export a GeoLayer graph with any of the web publishing plugins, it exports upside down, compared to my view in Gephi.

Any thoughts on this?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Geolayout exporting upside down

Post by admin » 07 Aug 2013 21:26

Coordinates are upside down on the Web: (0,0) start at the top-left of the screen.

nlgordaz

Post by nlgordaz » 07 Aug 2013 21:42

Thanks very much.

Is there a way to fix it in Gephi, so that it exports in the right position?
Last edited by nlgordaz on 07 Aug 2013 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

nlgordaz

Post by nlgordaz » 07 Aug 2013 21:57

I exported the sample GeoLayout file and it's positioned correctly. https://gephi.org/2010/map-geocoded-data-with-gephi/

I have the same Geo Layout settings.

Any ideas?

nlgordaz

Post by nlgordaz » 08 Aug 2013 00:24

In case anyone else has this issue:
https://github.com/oxfordinternetinstit ... s/issues/5