geolayout

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
goinheix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
geolayout

Post by goinheix » 05 Aug 2013 20:52

Hello, I'm new to Gephi and I think it's a great project!
I have some doubts.
1. I can not open network files saved as. Gephi or others.
2. when I run the Geo Layout the network disappears. I think it's a problem of how information of latitude and longitude is encoded, for example -56.208.484 (defined as double).
The program don't imports the data when presented as -56.208484
Thanks

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable