Couple of simple questions by potential user.

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
clarity360
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Couple of simple questions by potential user.

Post by clarity360 » 28 May 2013 17:18

Hi I am looking at Gephi to represnt a set of relationships between people in a community, I have seen outputs that look relevant but I am uncertain about whether a couple of functions will be available to me.
1. When I hover over a Link, I would like to bring up a box with a number of atributes assosiated with the link between 2 nodes, (representing the relationship between two people)
2. When a fully populated community is rendered to the screen, I would like to be able hover over a minor node and move it to be more central, in real time, while the whole community stays in tact on the screen
Thank you

shan_333
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Couple of simple questions by potential user.

Post by shan_333 » 04 Oct 2013 06:47

Im not sure regarding your first question , but the answer to your second question is yes, it is possible.
You can drag the node to any location you want and make the graph rigid by increasing the Auto Stab variable to a large value. The Auto Stab is available in the layout section and is available for Force Atlas Algo.