Concentric Layout

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
osire56
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Concentric Layout

Post by osire56 » 17 Mar 2013 15:54

Hello,
I have downloaded the concentric layout which allows creating a pattern around a "root node" and displaying nodes after the number of hops they are from that core.
I experienced a problem since wether I enter the node id (a number) of its label, I got the message that the node is unknown and so it gets the node id 0 by default.
Anyone can help ?
Regards
Osire

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Concentric Layout

Post by admin » 18 Mar 2013 08:23

Hi,

please contact the author here.