Geolayout unprojected

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
emmalijohansson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Geolayout unprojected

Post by emmalijohansson » 19 Dec 2012 10:20

Is it possible to make geo layout unprojected? where the nodes are just on a latitude/longitude grid for the geodetic datum WGS84?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Geolayout unprojected

Post by admin » 19 Dec 2012 11:08

Not with this plugin. Use the CoordinateView instead.

cbrinkle

Geolayout calculate distance and magnitude?

Post by cbrinkle » 13 Jan 2013 01:32

I want to use geolayout to calculate two things
1. what is the average distance between nodes? Since nodes are expressed with lat,long- this should be possible, no?

2. What is the directional (SW, NW... can be expressed in degrees) of the edges? Are they mainly pointing north, south, etc?

I also found a bug- when I go from geolayout to any other layout- I cannot return to geolayout... I can switch between all other layouts, but I can not return to geolayout.