resize edge and node

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
felitsa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
resize edge and node

Post by felitsa » 26 Jun 2012 16:28

hi
I'm new for using gephi .
If I have number of nodes and number of edges how I can enlarge sepecific node or make some node be more thick?

thanks in advance

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: resize edge and node

Post by eduramiba » 26 Jun 2012 17:36

Hi,
You can use the sizer tool (the diamond icon) or the editor tool to set the size manually.

Eduardo