Confine nodes to a fixed area

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PMR3349
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Confine nodes to a fixed area

Post by PMR3349 » 25 Jun 2012 22:07

Hi all

I'm wondering if a layout algorithm exists that allows me to specify something like the area to which the graph is confined. Stated another way, perhaps it would allow me to specify a radius from the central node that nothing can go outside of.

Does something like this exist?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Confine nodes to a fixed area

Post by admin » 25 Jun 2012 22:20

Fruchterman-Reingold and maybe others.