DAG with all nodes ordered

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re5dmsmXcG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DAG with all nodes ordered

Post by Re5dmsmXcG » 03 May 2012 18:19

I have a DAG based on the partial order between the nodes. I give some total ordering of these nodes that is consistent with the partial order.

When I show the DAG, I want all the nodes to be on a line with the order that I give. Is there a way to do so in graphviz? (The following shows one example that I want).

Code: Select all

-------
 /       \
/         V
o         o-------->o
\                   ^
 \                 /
  -----------------

semenoffalex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DAG with all nodes ordered

Post by semenoffalex » 02 Jun 2012 11:50

Are you doing it for visualization of information diffusion/cascades? If so, I really want to know the answer for your question too =). Have you already figured it out?