Force Atlas squares off

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Force Atlas squares off

Post by mbastian » 16 Jan 2012 19:49

Did you try the Seadragon Plugin? It's similar to Google Maps and works on all browsers.

pegerp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by pegerp » 16 Jan 2012 20:35

Yes, but I think the Seadragon plugin does not fully accomplish what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to get the Google Maps thingie progressing in the coming months :P

pegerp

Post by pegerp » 13 Dec 2012 18:43

For those who find this thread later and wonder what came out of the Steam network, read http://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2314